Mrs. Shobha Jain
Counseling Psychologist, Life coach, certified career counselor
20 years of experience
Consults in: English, Hindi
Shobha specializes in relationship and family counseling, adolescents and adult's mental health issues. She is an expert in mindfulness, CBT techniques and also practices NLP. Based in New Delhi, she does both online and in-person consultations.
We have received your booking request. Kindly check your your email for details of the appointment. If you use gmail, do remember to check the spam folder for the email.
User(s)hereby represents and warrants to Devotus that,i. he/she is competent to contract under Indian Contract Act, 1872,
ii. the Information given by him/her to Devotus, on this Platform is accurate, true and nothing material is concealed by them,
iii. he/she is the Legal Guardian of the minor or person of unsound mind on whose behalf the User Account is created (applicable only in case of Services being availed for Minors or people suffering from unsound mind),
iv. the terms and conditions constitutes a valid and binding obligation enforceable against him/her in accordance with its terms,
v. the acceptance by him/her, the performance by him/her of the obligations hereunder and compliance by him/her with the provisions hereof will not violate, contravene or breach or create a default under any terms and conditions\, instrument, charter or by-law provision, statute, regulation, judgment, ordinance, decree, writ, injunction or applicable laws,
vi. there are no claims, actions, proceedings, which are initiated, alleged, threatened or pending against him/her which would restrict him/her from accessing and availing any Services on the Platform,
vii. he/she will not initiate or carry out any transaction on this Platform on behalf of any other party, unless he/she is specifically authorized to do so,
viii. he/she shall comply with all applicable laws,
ix. he/she shall not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of Devotus or any Third Party/Parties or Third Party Service Provider(s),
x. he/she will not use the Platform for any Emergency services
xi. he/she will not use the User Account for unlawful or unauthorized purposes,
xii. he/she will not upload any obscene or objectionable content on the Platform,
xiii. appropriate action can be initiated against him/her as warranted under the circumstances, for unauthorized use or breach of terms and conditions of the terms and conditions.PASSWORDSDevotus user should access their purchased services with their existing membership number and password.
Non Devotus members should register for online availing the services after clicking the 'Register now' link. Non members use their email address and password to gain access to their services.
Your login details are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for any payments due for services accessed through the Apps and/or website by anyone using your password details. Any information regarding someone using your password details should be advised to the Devotus immediately.TERMINATION OF USER(S) ACCOUNTDevotus reserves its right to terminate/block the User Account,1. if User(s) furnishes false information,
2. without assigning any reason, by written notice of 30 (thirty) days,
3. if User(s) is in breach of its material obligations under these terms and conditions,
4. if User(s) frequently cancels the Services or frequently returns the ordered products without any justifiable reasons,
5. if the User(s) is engaged in any fraudulent transactions/activities,
6. if the User(s) misuses, abuses, indulges in activities causing service disruptions,
Devotus is a platform that allows you to connect with and consult with your MHPs. Your MHP may have a fees associated with the consultations they provide you on Devotus/through Devotus. The Apps provide a payment service to collect the consult fees from you on behalf of the MHP. Your payment is processed through secure third-party payment gateway services.When you use Devotus or other paid services provided via our Apps and/or website, you understand that Devotus will collect payment from such services from you on behalf of the MHPs providing you the respective services. You acknowledge that Devotus is not liable for the treatment or advice given during the consult (or other paid service) and cannot be held liable.CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Under certain circumstances, you may be able to cancel a transaction on Devotus and be eligible for a full refund of your payment, including when:1. You submitted a consult to an MHP, and they have not yet opened the message or responded to your query.
2. The MHP declined your consult request for any reason.
3. A technical glitch on the Apps and/or website caused your consult to not be submitted to the MHP.However, we cannot address disputes or concerns you may have during or after a consult with your MHPs. Any requests for or expectations of refunds in this case must be taken up directly with your MHPs.COMMUNICATIONS TO THE USERWhen you register on Devotus website and/or Apps, we may communicate with you, including by sending information, correspondence, and notices to you. These communications may be sent via email, SMS (text message), push notification, or otherwise using contact information associated with your account, including information provided when you register or update information in your Account profile. These communications will not contain Personal Health Information.When the user signs up for our email newsletters they will receive additional promotional emails from Devotus or our Sponsors, Partners and Associates. In order to subscribe to Devotus newsletters via email, we need the user’s contact information, like name and email address. You can opt out of promotional communications and control your communications preferences through your Account settings.If you experience difficulties with our automated unsubscribe service, please contact us. Devotus will manually unsubscribe you from that newsletter. In some cases, when you click on a link or an advertisement on our Apps and/or website, in an e-mail or newsletter, your browser may be momentarily directed to the Apps and/or website of a third party which, acting on behalf of Devotus notes or "counts" your response to the e-mail or newsletter before re-directing your browser to your selected destination; this re-direction process may not be apparent to you.TERMS SPECIFIC TO MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALSDevotus provides Mental Health Professionals (MHP) a platform to set up an online presence and use the Apps to connect with their patients, and help those in need of health and well-be
MHP ONLINE PROFILEThe MHP is solely responsible for the authenticity and validity of the information they provide on their respective online profiles on Devotus’s Apps and/or website. MHPs agree to provide Devotus with the required information during the verification checks at the time of registration or any other verification check done at a later date. The MHPs understands that the information provided by them via the Devotus for MHP (in particular the profile contents), or through the Company, may be made available to the general public, Devotus App users and that they have no objection to the same.The MHP warrants that you are fully entitled under law to upload all content uploaded by you as part of your profile or otherwise while using any of Devotu’s Apps and/or website. You confirm that no such content breaches any third party rights, including intellectual property rights. Should we be made aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, Devotus may modify or delete parts of your posted information at its sole discretion with or without any notifications to you, the MHP. If Devotus determines that the MHP has provided inaccurate information or enabled fraudulent activity, Devotus reserves the right to immediately suspend any accounts on any of Devotus Apps and/or website. We may also make such declaration on the Apps and/or website against your Name, profile and/or listing for the protection of our business and in the interests of Users. The MHP shall be liable to indemnify Devotus for any losses incurred as a result of their misrepresentations or fraudulent activity that has adversely affected Devotus and/or its Users.MHP LISTIn order for users to find a MHP, Devotus provides list all the MHPs that offer a certain expertise or service. All MHPs on the Devotus platform are available in the list. The listing in the list of MHP on Devotus do not represent any fixed objective ranking or endorsement by Devotus.. Devotus is not liable and responsible for the ranking of the MHPs on external Apps and/or website and search engines.MHP ONLINE CONSULTSMHP is solely responsible for the interactions with users via the Devotus’s Apps and/or website. As a Mental Health Professional, you agree to perform your services and fulfill your obligations towards your patient (user) to the best of your skills and ability. When any User contacts the MHP via the Devotus App, only the MHP shall be allowed to perform the services for the User, and the MHP may under no circumstances transfer the performance of their Services to any other person, whether under their supervision or not. The MHP accepts all responsibility and liability for the use of Devotus’s Apps and/or website, including the performance of its services by any other party claiming to be the MHP and agrees to indemnify Devotus against any claim or loss that may be faced by Devotus as a consequence of such use. Any content, message or communication sent by a User to the MHP via Apps and/or website is based solely on information uploaded by the Users. Devotus is not responsible for any incompleteness or inaccuracy of such information, including if, as a result of the inaccuracy, a communication is sent to an unintended recipient.HCP CONSULT FEES COLLECTION AND TRANSFERMHPs may charge a consultation fee for consults or interactions conducted with patients via Devotus’s Apps and/or website. The MHPs agree to allow Devotus to collect such payments on behalf of the MHP. Devotus will remit the amount to the MHP and deduct a certain portion of the amount paid as its fees for providing the services. Devotus shall remit the fees to the MHP in accordance with the terms agreed between the MHPs and Devotus. Devotus reserves the right to revise the fee terms at any time, at their discretion. The MHPs continued use of the services and Devotus for App shall constitute their consent to such revision.MHP RESPONSIBLE USE OF THE DEVOTUS APPMHPs hereby agrees that they shall use the Devotus for App for the purpose specified in these Terms & Conditions and shall not use the Devotus for App for any unauthorized and unlawful purpose, including impersonating another person. MHPs shall promptly renew their licenses required to provide Mental Health Professional services and notify Devotus of any updates or changes to their statutory registration numbers and/or licenses. The MHP confirms and warrants that they:1. are qualified to provide medical services within the territory of India
2. have obtained all licenses as required by law to provide medical services and have not committed any act or omission that might prejudice its continuance or renewal
3. have provided on Devotus’s Apps and/or website true, accurate, complete and up to date details about their qualification and credentials The MHP agrees that they shall abide by the applicable statutory regulations including the code of professional ethics as prescribed under applicable laws and regulations, at all times.MHP CONFIDENTIALITY OF PATIENT INFORMATIONThe MHP agrees to hold all information provided by a User to them in strictest confidence, under all circumstances. MHP agrees that they shall not disclose any information or documentation provided by a User to any other person, nor shall they allow, by act or omission, such information or documentation to be acquired by any other person.MHP TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
2. Devotus is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided to it by the MHP.
3. Devotus in its sole and absolute discretion believes that actions of the MHP may cause legal liability for Devotus and/or other Users, and/or may adversely affect the services rendered by Devotus.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTSWe have attempted to provide acknowledgement of sources as references for text, but there is likelihood that several acknowledgements are not mentioned. Devotus is certainly willing to correct omissions of citations & encourage our readers to email us with further information regarding the sources. If the user believes any materials accessible on or from the Devotus’s Apps and/or website infringe their copyright, they may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from Devotus’s Apps and/or website by contacting Devotus and providing the following information:• Identification of the copyrighted work that the user believes to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
• Identification of the material that the user believes to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
• User’s name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
• A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the complaint of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information that the user has supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," the user is the copyright owner or is authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
THIRD PARTY CONTENTThrough the Services, you will have the ability to access and/or use content provided by instructors of programs offered as part of the Services, other users, and/or other third parties and links to websites and services maintained by third parties. Devotus cannot guarantee that such third party content, in the Services or elsewhere, will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer, mobile device, or any files therein. Devotus disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of such third party content. It is clarified that Devotus does not have a principal-agent or employer-employee relationship with any instructor, user or third party and shall not have bear any liability or responsibility on behalf of such persons / entities.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITESDevotus’s Apps and/or website may present links to third party websites not owned or operated by the Devotus. Devotus shall not be responsible for the availability of these sites or their content. Devotus shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the User's use of or reliance on any content of any such site or goods or services available through any such site.DISCLAIMERSThe services and all included content are provided on an "As is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Devotus parties specifically disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade, whether express or implied. Devotus parties further disclaim any and all liability related to your access or use of the services or any related content. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the services or such content is at your own risk.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
b. design around Devotus’s proprietary projects, materials and products,
c. use the Devotus’s Services, Content of the Platform, Confidential Information as a basis upon which to develop or have a Third Party develop a competing or similar product. Further the User(s) or any Third Party
/Parties shall not contact or attempt to contact the Third Party Service Provider(s) on this Platform in any form either to promote its business or lure them to enter into a business relationship with them or with the Devotus’s competitors’,
d. copy the content on this Platform/ Apps and/or website
e. use any software, tool or engine or any kind of device/mechanism, including but not limited to robots, spiders, artificial intelligence tools/agents to crawl, spy, navigate, to search, scramble, copy, duplicate, steal the Platform or the contents therein,INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMPLAINTSWe respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us with a description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Devotus’s Apps and/or website, with enough detail so that we may find it on the Apps and/or website; contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your own behalf.You can reach Devotus to notify your claims of copyright by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgFORCE MAJEUREDevotus Private Limited shall not be liable to you for any breach of its obligations or termination under these terms and conditions arising from causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fires, floods, earthquakes, volcanoes and other Acts of God, terrorism, strikes, delay caused by transport disputes, failure to provide a services caused by a death in the MHP, illness of MHP, Government edict or regulation.CONFIDENTIALITYEach party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it. Either party may disclose Confidential Information to its legal and other advisors for the purposes of obtaining advice from them. This clause shall continue notwithstanding termination of these terms and conditions.ENTIRE AGREEMENTThese terms and conditions, together with the Devotu’s Apps and/or website Disclaimer and Service Specific Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements and arrangements, whether written or oral. You confirm that you have not relied on any representations in entering into these and any other terms and conditions with us. Nothing in this clause or terms and conditions shall limit liability for any fraudulent misrepresentation.NOTICES AND GRIEVANCE REDRESSALThe contact details of the officer are: email@example.com
All the grievances and any discrepancies of the provider of information shall be redressed within one month (30 days) from the date of receipt of grievance.
For the purposes of this Policy, “Devotus technologies”, "we", "us", “Company” and "our" means Devotus technologies Private Limited and its mobile application. Website and Portals
As a leader in the field of education technology, and a leader for basic and further technical training and education, we process data relating to our customers, business partners and other stakeholders on a daily basis. In doing so, we comply with all national and international data protection regulations.1. Which data and data sources we obtain from you?Person data:
We obtain following when you download and register for the Application or Services or products.• Personal details (name, email address, telephone number and other contact information, gender, nationality)
• Data arising from the fulfilment of our contractual obligations
• Transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us;
• Information you provide us when you contact us for help;
• Information you enter into our system when using the Application/Services/products, such as while asking doubts, participating in discussions and taking tests.
The above dada provided by the users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” and “Associated Information”. Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Associated Information (each as individually defined under this Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “Data Protection Rules”)) shall collectively be referred to as 'Information' in this Policy. We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information, required newsletters, events notices and marketing promotions.Newsletters and eventsIn the course of sending out our newsletters, we process personal data (such as email addresses and passwords). We also track your clicks within the newsletter. We use this information in order to be able to provide content which is better matched to your interests. By signing up for our newsletter, you grant your consent for us to process your data in this way. Every newsletter contains a link which you can use to unsubscribe from future newsletters. By registering for an event, you are expressly agreeing to our use of your data strictly for the purposes of registration and automated administration in relation to the event, and for us to forward your data to subcontractors for this purpose, if applicable.Internet pages
When you access one of our Internet pages or Application or Services or products, our system collects a range of general data and information about you.The data collected includes, for example:
• Information on the user's browser type and version
• The user's operating system
• The user's Internet service provider
• The user's IP address
• The date and time of access
• Websites from which the user's system accessed our Internet page
• Websites accessed by the user's system from our websiteLog filesLog files are used to store IP addresses and other data that can be traced back to a specific user. This data is not stored together with other personal data relating to the user.Our system needs to store IP addresses to ensure that the website can be served to the user's computer with full functionality. The data is also used to optimise the website and to ensure that our information systems are secure (purpose of data processing).In line with the applicable national and international l law, these interests are classed as legitimate interests in data processing for Devotus technologies.Cookies
• For providing and improving the Service.
• For conduct research, to administer the Application/Services and products
• To gather demographic information and usage behaviour about our user base as a whole
• To contact you.
• Location Information may use and store information about your general location depending on the permissions you have set on your device. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your mobile device settings.
• We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We do not sell, trade or share your Information to any third party (except subsidiaries/affiliates of the Company for related offerings) unless, we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so.
3. Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service. We may also disclose Information for the following legitimate reason:
• Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues; or
• Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of Devotus technologies, our users, employees, members of the public, or our Services
• with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
• To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Application/Website/Portals of Devotus technologies Private limited or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;4. How do we use 'cookies'?
• Help us remember and process the items that you are looking for;
• Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in future.
• Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
You can choose to direct your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can turn off all cookies through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so refer your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies you can still visit our site but some features will be disabled. This could affect your site experience and efficiency, and some of our services will not function as desired.5. Security
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this Information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application/Services/products/Website. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
6. How Long Do We Retain User Data?
We retain personal data during any period in which you have expressed an interest in our products and services, for as long as you have an account with us in order to meet our contractual obligations to you, and for six years after that to identify any issues and resolve any legal proceedings. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.7. How do we obtain your consent when you visit our Internet pages?
When you use our Internet pages or Application or Services or products, you agree to our general data protection policy and grant your consent for your data to be used as described in this statement.
You shall, at any time while using the Application/Services/products, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of the consent is required to be sent in writing to us at the contact details provided in this Policy below. In such event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Application or provide any Services/products thereunder to you.
The services and all included content are provided on an "As is" basis without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. Devotus Technologies Private Limited (DTPL), “Devotus” and DTPL specifically disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade, whether express or implied. DTPL and its parties further disclaim any and all liability related to your access or use of the services or any related content. You acknowledge and agree that any access to or use of the services or such content is at your own risk.